11.29.2009

Thankful for Cookies


Our Thanksgiving was spent with family in Nashville, TN this year. My aunt and uncle and 2 cousins live there and it had been way too long since we all got together. Isn't it funny how the ones that you are close to- distance-wise- are the ones that you never see? Well we thought it was high time we made the short and easy drive up there.

My lovely aunt, who is a breast cancer survivor ( Yay Aunt Sue !!!) took care of the dinner and my family was in charge of the sweets. So per Erik's request I went with my now famous peanut butter sandwich cookies. They are my take on a recipe I found in a magazine. They go something like this:


.1.
Bake Peanut Butter Cookies



.2.
Mix filling
( cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, mini chocolate chips )


.3.
Combine and then destroy :)



It really doesn't get easier or yummier than that.


Do you have any go-to recipes that are sure to please?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say, but comments may be monitored for those few who are 'Debbie-Downers'. This is a creative outlet, I'm no expert, I just like to show others what I'm doing 'round the house. Like it or leave it.