11.30.2009

Artwork a-moving...


Since I added a new mirror to our living room, the artwork that was there needed a new home. First I removed a large metal star that hung above our kitchen table and moved it to our back porch that we worked on this summer for an added punch of color to go with my nature inspired chandelier.



Then I put my painting from above the couch into the star's old home:



We still have many more works that need a home but they are not ready for their debut just yet, stay tuned...


Have you added any new pieces to your home?



2 comments:

  1. Don't you love moving things around? Gives it new life! I love the painting! Did you paint it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I did paint it myself. Almost everything in our house is my work. The more personal the better!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say, but comments may be monitored for those few who are 'Debbie-Downers'. This is a creative outlet, I'm no expert, I just like to show others what I'm doing 'round the house. Like it or leave it.