2.05.2010

Thinking...


I have spent the past couple nights working on some new headbands and adornments. I found this adorable headband tutorial via here, originally here- a new favorite place to visit.


I made one with a tiny polka-dot fabric.




And another with linen and a teal flower.




These little guys are waiting for a place to call home.




I have also been thinking a lot more about making a better effort at developing my style and approach to my headbands. I would love to make it a profitable venture one day. It is sometimes hard to find your niche especially with the launch of Etsy and tons of other handmade venues that are flooding the masses with amazing and sometimes awful products. But I think I have finally found my signature piece. When it's done, I'll show you. But until then, a gratuitous shot of my Doc:



Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say, but comments may be monitored for those few who are 'Debbie-Downers'. This is a creative outlet, I'm no expert, I just like to show others what I'm doing 'round the house. Like it or leave it.