6.23.2010

Craft Space


Here are the pictures of my new craft nook:




In case you hadn't seen the office before:



To transform the office to an office/craft room I bought this desk from Ikea to use as a work space for my headbands and other projects. I have room for my cutting mat and my sewing machine.

The desk has 2 drawers on the front. One drawer is reserved for my crafting supplies and the other houses sewing essentials.




The wall rod keeps my scissors, and hair clips in order.





I also picked up new boxes to keep my fabrics in order. They are on the Lack shelf I already had in the office, which also has my felts, beads, and threads on it.



It is nice to have a dedicated space for my creative ventures. I can just swing the chair around and have Pandora rocking on the iMac while I make fun pieces for my Etsy shop or any other project that comes along...usually every day or so!


Do tell: Do you have a creative space that inspires you?


2 comments:

  1. This room looked so modern and so unique! This room is perfectly for the career-oriented person like me. My office in my home looked so modern also and I got the materials actually from brass sheet suppliers. Brass supplier near our place has a lot of options to choose from and their metals are of good quality also.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say, but comments may be monitored for those few who are 'Debbie-Downers'. This is a creative outlet, I'm no expert, I just like to show others what I'm doing 'round the house. Like it or leave it.