7.02.2009

Easy and Delicious Treats for the Heat

We have an extravaganza of a 4th of July party coming up this weekend with Lesley and Sam, our neighbors. It is forcasted to be a hot one of course, so I would really enjoy some of these cool refreshing treats. And with a prep time of 5 mins. and only two store bought ingredients, I'm sold!!!



Ingredients: strawberry ice cream, or any flavor that you prefer - crispy cookies, i.e. shortbread or even chocolate chip if you need some cocoa in the mix!

Directions: soften the ice cream and spoon onto cookie, sandwich a 2nd cookie and freeze. Seriously I can handle this!!



Go visit Real Simple for 11 more yummy summer treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say, but comments may be monitored for those few who are 'Debbie-Downers'. This is a creative outlet, I'm no expert, I just like to show others what I'm doing 'round the house. Like it or leave it.