8.29.2009

Handmade Greetings


Two special friends, two specials events, that calls for two special cards:






The first is for my dear friend Katie. She and her husband welcomed their darling Hannah Grace just 2 short weeks ago. She was difficult because they waited to find out the sex of the baby until birth, so as soon as I knew the gender I had to get Miss Hannah Grace a girlie assemble to add to her wardrobe. I made the simple rattle design with scrapbook paper and the letters were courtesy of my favorite Martha Stewart alphabet stamps.

The second is for our friends Brett and Erin, who will be blissfully wed in October. This was their shower card that I made-an abstracted wedding cake. Erin has chosen an eggplant purple for her color, which I love! The card went along with their adorable salad plates that we purchased from their registry.

Simple, easy cards that give a personal touch for friends. Plus they were free, I used paper scrapes and blank cards that I had stocked up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say, but comments may be monitored for those few who are 'Debbie-Downers'. This is a creative outlet, I'm no expert, I just like to show others what I'm doing 'round the house. Like it or leave it.