4.12.2010

DIY: Recipe Cards


I purchased this 3 ring Recipe book at Border's a million years ago.



I love the simple design of it. However the lined paper for your handwritten recipes was less than desirable. So I came up with my own DIY recipe cards on Microsoft Word.



I made them to fit 1/2 sheet of a standard printer paper, so I can get 2 per page. I spent Sunday afternoon retyping my recipes to fit into the new template. This helped me to have all my favorites orderly and neatly presented, but it also has the added bonus of having them all saved on my computer = easy access, so when a friend loves one of my creations I can easy email it to them!



One more thing off the never-ending To Do list. Actually there may be 100 more things, check back for details...


2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVE your herb labels!!!!! so cute. And the cookbook pages are so pretty! i wish I had time to type up all my recipes! yours look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trifle Recipe Cards was created out of a desire to provide a product that is unique, affordable and adorable. Furthermore, our recipe cards are designed, customized, personalized, and printed right here in the USA. Each recipe card is made with premium card stock and water resistant ink to ensure they withstand the rigors of your kitchen. Please visit us online at https://www.triflerecipecards.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say, but comments may be monitored for those few who are 'Debbie-Downers'. This is a creative outlet, I'm no expert, I just like to show others what I'm doing 'round the house. Like it or leave it.