4.08.2010

Fighting the Rut



I have to be honest, I haven't been in the best blogging or creative mood lately. My dear hubby has been busting his tail at work, and the students and I have been longing for Spring Break and now that it is finally here I just tuckered out. I don't want to do anything, and when I feel like I have to do something it makes it even less desirable. However, I have decided that I must power through. I want to be able to stay home with my future family one day, so I better stop being lazy and start getting busy! After a fun afternoon with my favorite little lady and her awesome mama, I came home and started working! I will be adding this Ruffle Cluster Clip to the shop momentarily.




Also my itty bitty clips will soon be sold in groups of 2! They are the tiniest things, perfect for the cute girlies in your life! I hope all is well, thanks for sticking in there with me...



1 comment:

  1. hi christy! thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog today. i'm so glad you found your way over! i hope you stop by again! -lori

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say, but comments may be monitored for those few who are 'Debbie-Downers'. This is a creative outlet, I'm no expert, I just like to show others what I'm doing 'round the house. Like it or leave it.