8.16.2010

Guest Room: The Reveal


After ...
  • painting 2 dressers
  • making a new mirror and hanging another
  • installing trim for the chalkboard
  • mounting 2 besides lamps
  • adding a duvet and new blanket
  • painting the walls with Martha Stewart's Sharkey Gray

I have come up with this:





I love the crispness of the gray paint with the white curtains and trim. I have to say that the chalkboard is great, but I'm kind of scared to write on it, it is just so nice and clean! OCD I tell you. The pop of the yellow lights and the texture of the print on the duvet that I used for a bed skirt, it all just falls together nicely. I hope you like it too.

For fun lets look at the evolution...

{ 1 }

{ 2 }

{ 3 }


I think I'm done now. Guest Room we are no longer enemies.




3 comments:

  1. Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still out there? Been waiting for an update in my reader from ya!! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say, but comments may be monitored for those few who are 'Debbie-Downers'. This is a creative outlet, I'm no expert, I just like to show others what I'm doing 'round the house. Like it or leave it.