5.28.2010

Obsessed: Lofts


Erik and I love our first home that we currently reside in, however in one of those "If I ever win the lottery" type moments, we have decided that we want a swanky loft apartment. I like industrial, he likes simple. So when I saw Gwyenth Paltrow's loft on her website I was in l.o.v.e.




The master bedroom is the best. I love the peacock blue bed and those wall sconces are to die for. I have already spent 30 mins trying to find something similar on the web. Any suggestions??



The kitchen is even better. The stools are industrial goodness and the full subway tile wall is stunning. And to believe that it is all in Nashville, TN ? I'd actually listen to county music if I could life here. See the whole apartment and design process here.

Seriously, does anyone know where to find those sconces??



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say, but comments may be monitored for those few who are 'Debbie-Downers'. This is a creative outlet, I'm no expert, I just like to show others what I'm doing 'round the house. Like it or leave it.