6.18.2009

Etsy Score: Dazey Chic


As the summer continues on, so do the projects. The guest room is next. It is the only room in our house that is still a mis-mash of things. I rushed to get it painted (only 1 bad coat!) and accessorized for our house warming party 3 years ago. With all the other amazing transformations happening around the house, I thought I might as well tackle it too.

So as I am thinking of paint colors, furniture arrangements, etc. I decided to check out Etsy for some original, handmade artwork for the walls. Most of the art in our home is my work, but I really liked the humor of Dazey Chic's work. I just ordered this hilarious print for the guest room:




It should make any visitor smile.


More details for the guest room make-over, and pictures of my latest make-over NEXT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say, but comments may be monitored for those few who are 'Debbie-Downers'. This is a creative outlet, I'm no expert, I just like to show others what I'm doing 'round the house. Like it or leave it.