6.20.2009

Simple Update


I must share my favorite tool when it comes to yard work: THE COIL HOSE! It is amazing, especially since we have to drape our hose over a railing to reach all of our plants. The standard hose just kept getting tangled and would break the limbs of a hydrangea near by. Target to the rescue! We got a 50' hose with a multi-head sprayer for $19.99!

But I was using a nasty old plastic pot to hold the old hose. A score from my mother-in-law- a coil basket, for free!!- was a must have. I spray painted it white because it already had some paint drips on it.







And now my new lovely hose has a lovely house to match!



Yay for easy, free fixes!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, that is exactly what I need! I've tried every hose from the hardware store and they're all so heavy and clunky that it makes watering a big chore. I should have thought of Target. So, thanks! And BTW, I've moved - my blog, that is. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say, but comments may be monitored for those few who are 'Debbie-Downers'. This is a creative outlet, I'm no expert, I just like to show others what I'm doing 'round the house. Like it or leave it.