5.13.2009

Danielle Mac Innes


So here's the dirt on her: Danielle Mac Innes from Fuse Interiors, awarded ‘Best Newcomer’ at Ireland’s premier interiors show, Interior Design 2008, she has been widely recognized by the media for her fresh and unique style.

Here is another project she did for Fuse. Her funky, casual interiors are to die for. They are hip without being pretentious. Her pops of color are crisp and refreshing. Of course, if need be I can be ready and packed in about 2 hours! If you know my husband at all, he is a lover of the Heinz, so the artwork above the fireplace is a must.











{ text and images via freshome }

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say, but comments may be monitored for those few who are 'Debbie-Downers'. This is a creative outlet, I'm no expert, I just like to show others what I'm doing 'round the house. Like it or leave it.