5.14.2009

Exterior Paint




HOA's suck. Sorry, but they do (personal experience talking) because they limit your options when trying to make your house your home. We love our little 'hood but it is difficult having to abide by the covenants.  Yes I know you can avoid them by not moving to a neighborhood that has one, but we have a townhome so it is unavoidable. I say these things because I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to paint the exterior of my little craftsman black. It would be a pain in the behind, due to the fade potential, but what a statement! Maybe I should do it, just to ruffle some feathers! I've always wanted to be a rebel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say, but comments may be monitored for those few who are 'Debbie-Downers'. This is a creative outlet, I'm no expert, I just like to show others what I'm doing 'round the house. Like it or leave it.