5.08.2009

Modern Patios


{ Need it. All of it.
via cottageliving.com }


As I think more and more about my back porch- because I don't have a back YARD, I long for a patio. I'm not a huge gardener, I like evergreen and low-maintance growers, but I do enjoy a nicely landscaped yard. I also prefer simple designs when it comes to hardscaping and architecture. I love the idea of a outdoor living space, which is what we have planned for our porch this summer, but until then I'm drooling over these:



The chairs are a.m.a.z.i.n.g. and I'm usually not a fan of purple, but it works well with the green landscaping.






White is very daring for an outdoor space, but when it works, it is crisp.





{ via hgtv.com }


The simple structure with the mat finish combined with the stainless is easy on the eyes. Also by keeping the colors neutral the scenary is more of the focus.




{ via hertslandscapesltd.com }


These ottoman/tables look great with the tall planters in the background. Who would have ever thought of uplighting?




{ via gapphotos.com }


What is essential for your outdoor space?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say, but comments may be monitored for those few who are 'Debbie-Downers'. This is a creative outlet, I'm no expert, I just like to show others what I'm doing 'round the house. Like it or leave it.